Om Sri Sai Ram,
In view of the ongoing Corona Virus Crisis, Sai Center Nairobi has decided to suspend all its regular activities until further notice.
- Regular Bhajan Sessions on Thursdays and Sundays are suspended until further notice.
- Balvikas Studies that take place every Sunday from 10:00 am are suspended until further notice.
- Narayan Seva that takes place every Sunday morning is suspended till further notice.
- The Medical and Dental Clinic will be OPEN as usual though with obvious hygiene measures in place.
The Centre will remain open for individual prayers and Baba’s Darshan.
The Centre office will remain open for any inquiries or Narayan Seva bookings.
In the meantime let’s all pray that this crisis comes to an end fast.
Remember the 2 BIGGEST K’s
- KEEP ON WASHING YOUR HANDS PROPERLY ON A REGULAR BASIS.
- KEEP YOUR DISTANCE (AT LEAST 6 FEET)
Please remember to isolate yourself if you have a cough cold flu.
BE EXTRA CAREFUL IF YOU HAVE AN UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITION LIKE IF YOU ARE ON STEROID MEDICINES, DIABETES AND OTHER CONDITIONS.
ALL ELDERLY DEVOTEES PLEASE TAKE EXTRA CARE.
Volunteers are on 24 hours standby and Emergency contact details have been shared via email. For any help whatsoever, we will be available wherever you are based in Nairobi.
Sairam and please be safe.
With Loving Regards,
Dr. Sailesh Jani, Centre President