Message From Shri Sathya Sai Centre, Mombasa
Aum Sri Sai Ram,
You must have heard thru the media on the floods situation in Kilifi County. Many areas of the County have been affected by floods as heavy rains continue to pound various parts of the country. The floods have hit villages after River Sabaki broke its banks few days ago. Thousands of very needy families with little children totalling over approx 23,000 were displaced due to flood waters at various villages and are urgently in need of various necessities for their day-to-day existence.
By Swami’s grace, Shri Sathya Sai Centre, Mombasa have quickly reacted to the appeal for assistance and the basic needs assessed to help 1300 Families are:
– Food (Maize meal /Mahargwe)
– Blankets – 2,600 pcs
– Pack per Family including 6 plates, 6 mugs (plastic)
– Metal Spoons – 6 per family
– Jerry Cans 10 ltrs – 1 per family
Above items are valued at approx KSh. 1.2M.
We will also be distributing the following in kind based on the availability:
– USED CLOTHINGS, BEDSHEETS
– SOAP, WATER,
– FOOTWEAR, etc
– HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
– USED SUFFURIA’S or anything which you feel will make a difference in the lives of the affected Families.
The need for the Seva is NOW and we are time constrained, as the Seva is proposed for next Sunday 27th May 2018.
All Sai sevas are conducted by following Swami’s ethos of “Hands that Help are Holier than Lips that Pray” and to Love All Serve All.
For any further information you may kindly contact our Seva Conveners:
– Bro Dhiren Shah (+254 722 752713),
– Bro Hitesh Chohan (+254 733 941736)
– Bro Amit Solanki (+254 733 791165)
We thank you for your unconditional love and support towards our Centre by joining hands with us in this relief efforts in the aftermath of the “Sabaki Flooding”. May Swami continue to shower His choicest blessings on You,
With Loving Sai Rams,
President – Shri Sathya Sai Centre, Mombasa
+254 722 829768